Popular Posts

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Half Full or Emply?

Half Full or Half Empty?

"I never saw a pessimistic general win a battle." Guiseppe Borghese
"The world is like a mirror; frown at it, and it frowns at you. Smile and it smiles, too." – Herbert Samuels
"There are no hopeless situations; there are only people who have grown hopeless about them." Clare Boothe Luce

“I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”
An optimist sees an opportunity in every calamity; a pessimist sees a calamity in every opportunity.
Winston Churchill
One of the things I learned the hard way was that it doesn’t pay to get discouraged. Keeping busy and making optimism a way of life can restore your faith in yourself.
Lucille Ball

Coldplay
Just because I'm losing
Doesn't mean I'm lost
Doesn't mean I'll stop
Doesn't mean I would cross

Just because I'm hurting
Doesn't mean I'm hurt
Doesn't mean I didn't get
What I deserved
No better and no worse

I just got lost
Every river that I tried to cross
Every door I ever tried was locked
Ohhh and I'm...
Just waiting 'til the shine wears off

You might be a big fish
In a little pond
Doesn't mean you've won
Cause along may come
A bigger one

And you'll be lost
Every river that you tried to cross
Every gun you ever held went off
Ohhh and I'm...
Just waiting until the firing stopped
Ohhh and I'm...
Just waiting 'til the shine wears off

Ohhh and I...
Just waiting 'til the shine wears off
Ohhh and I..
Just waiting 'til the shine wears off


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5um8QWWRvo 
RSA Animate: Smile or Die 

No comments: